Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mini-Review Assignment #2 - I've been called the songbird of my generation

Back To The Future

     Back To The Future in my opinion is a good movie for its comedy in it as well as the suspense it gives to the viewer. I think it's a good movie because it has some good comedy such as the libyan terrorist scene when they find Doc, It's a little racist but funny at the same time. The movie is also good due to the suspense it gives the viewer. For Example when Marty was trying to get back home and the cord unplugged, gee willikers it was close! Also the story itself is good; the story goes together like Peanut butter and Jam. Even though I don't like time travel movies I liked this one! So you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of why Back to the Future is a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment