Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mini-Review Assignment #1 - I Yam what I Yam

Friday - Rebecca Black

     I think Rebecca Black's song Friday is one of the greatest songs to happen. I think The song Friday is the greatest because first of all her voice is amazing, she sounds like a mixture between Justin Bieber and Prince. Secondly the song reaches out to the teens now these days about the problems they face in their daily lives like should they kick it in the front seat or sit in the back seat? Thirdly the song teaches kids the days of the weeks like when it’s Friday, the day before that is Thursday. Also after Friday is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards. Without Rebecca I would still be thinking Thursday was after Saturday and Sunday was before. So for these fantastic points is why this song is the greatest to happen in the music industry.

  +  =
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rebecca+black+friday&aq=0&oq=re

No comments:

Post a Comment